Whether summer or winter, we always strive to make your most valuable time of the year as pleasant as possible.
- Free use of our heated ski room and ski boot dryer
- Free ski bus to the mountain gondolas and lifts
- Rental of hiking poles and hiking maps
- Ample parking next to the house
- Covered parking for motorcycles
- Lockable storage for bicycles
- Free use of our garden with garden furniture, sun loungers, gas barbecue in summer
- Use of our table tennis
- As a member of ‘Sunny Mountain’ there are some extra free services for your kids
Good to know:
- Rates for apartments are per unit and day – not including visitor’s tax and food.
- Visitor’s tax: 3,00 Euro/day and person (for guests from 15 years)
- Rates valid for stays of 4 days or longer. Please note that a singular cleaning fee will be charged for our apartments.
- Check-in/Check-out: Apartments are ready to move into at 3 pm on your arrival day. We request to vacate your room or apartment by no later than 9 am on your departure day.
Prices subject to change. Changes within the season possible. Our last offer is binding. All offers and rates are subject to the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry.
Services in our Sunny Mountain member company:
- At the start of their holiday children aged between 2 and 6 years receive a ‘Flaxi’ surprise goody bag.
- Parents aren’t short-changed either – so they get to enjoy some cosy time together supervision in the guest kindergarten in winter in the Sunny Mountain building is available free of charge.
- ‘Flaxi’, the fun little mascot of Sunny Mountain Adventure Park, accompanies children throughout their stay. In every Sunny Mountain partner business children get to doze off in comfy ‘Flaxi’ bed sets; they will definitely brush their teeth with Flaxi’s toothpaste and are sure to be excited about the ‘Flaxi’ bath towel.